Signode BXT2 Battery Powered Combination Tools for Polyester Strapping
The Signode BXT2 series of Battery Powered Strapping Tools are designed for applying polyester and polypropylene strapping of different width. These are combination tools that use friction weld mechanism and feature automatic weld function for faster cycles. This series of poly strapping tools have been proven for their ease of use, speed and toughness. The tools run on latest lithium-ion battery technology from BOSCH. This means longer lifespan. Thanks to the brushless motor technology, this tool requires minimal maintenance. It has a fully-automatic and a semi-automatic mode.
The BXT2 series comprises of the following Battery Powered Strapping Tools:
The BXT2-10 is designed for poly straps of width 3/8”-1/2”. The Bxt2-10 and specifications are as following:
- Strapping: Polypropylene & Polyester strapping; 3/8”, 7/16” & 1/2” width;
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Tension: 90 lbs-275 lbs (400N-1,200N)
The bxt2-16 and specifications are as following:
- Strapping: Polyester & Polypropylene Strapping; 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2” & 5/8” width
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
- Tension: 200 lbs-560 lbs (900N-2,500N); Soft tension mode: 88 lbs-335 lbs (400N-1,500N)
The bxt2-19 and specifications are as following:
- Strapping: Polypropylene & Polyester strapping; 5/8”-3/4” width
- Weight: 9.3 lbs
- Tension: 260 lbs-880 lbs (1,157N-3,914N); Soft tension mode: 88 lbs-350 lbs (400N-1,600N)
The bxt2-32 and specifications are as following:
- Strapping: Polyester & Polypropylene Strapping; 1” & 1-1/4” width
- Weight: 14.3 lbs
- Tension: 551 lbs-1,430 lbs; Soft tension mode: 220 lbs-1,100 lbs (1,000N-5,000N)
Features of BXT2
The main features of the Signode BXT2 Battery Powered Strapping Tools are as following:
- Ease of Use: The tool series has ergonomic design which and is lightweight. It helps in reducing operator fatigue. The flexible settings further help in making operations easier.
- Dual-Modes: The semi-auto and full-auto modes make operations easier. The full-automatic mode works with a single button, completing tension and sealing in one action. This helps in saving time and effort, thus improving productivity.
- Versatility: It can apply both polypropylene and Polyester strapping. The series applies different sizes of strapping, from width 3/8” up to 1-1/4”.
- Minimum Maintenance: This series of Battery Powered Strapping Tools uses the latest technologies that help in minimizing maintenance and extending its lifespan. The brushless motor technology reduces wear and increase life. The BOSCH Li-Ion technology also ensures that the battery and the tool last longer and work efficiently.
Overall, the BXT2 series offers the best solutions to address Polyester strapping needs of almost all sizes.