Signode PN2-114 Pneumatic Tensioner for Steel Strapping
The Signode PN2-114 is a proven and powerful Pneumatic tensioner designed for steel straps of width 3/4 inch to 1-1/4 inch. It is a feedwheel push-style tensioner perfectly suited for strapping irregular shaped and round loads. This steel strapping tool is capable of pulling a staggering 1,600 lbs of tension. It is a heavy-duty yet lightweight tool that weighs just 8.1 lbs.
This pneumatic Signode tensioner is the perfect tool for mobile steel strapping applications where you need to move around in the warehouse or shop. It can be easily carried around without all the weight that typically comes with heavy-duty tensioners. It is so light that there is no need for any counter balancing.
The main technical specifications of the PN2-114 Pneumatic tensioner are as following:
- Strapping Type & Size: 3/4” – 1-1/4” steel strapping (thickness 0.020” – 0.044”)
- Tensioning Force: up to 1,600 pounds
- Seal Type: Metal push or closed seals (using separate sealer)
- Weight: 8.1 pounds
The Signode PN2-114 reduces the effort required in strapping round, large, odd-shaped and compressible loads. The steel strapping tool delivers uniform tensioning because it allows adjusting the air pressure.
The main features of the pneumatic steel strapping tensioner are as following:
- It offers unlimited steel strap take-up
- The tool delivers precise tensioning
- It is designed for delivering optimal performance for different types of steel applications
- It can take up a broader range of strapping width including 3/4” – 1-1/4” steel strapping
- The design allows easy and quick feedwheel replacement
- The tool has a metal and alloy construction that makes it highly durable. This also minimizes maintenance and increases tool lifespan
The PN2-114 Pneumatic tensioner is a proven pneumatic strapping tool in the industry, which is considered one of the best pneumatic tensioners. It is also a safe tool due to its unique quick-disconnect plug feature. This helps keep the operator safe during operation.
Accessories & Parts
All the Accessories and replacement parts for the PN2-114 are readily available online. Advanced Tool repair services are also available with quick turnaround. Because all wear parts and replacement parts are readily available, the tool can be repaired quickly and sent back.
Because this Signode tool is a tensioner, it requires a sealer to apply seals. There are many pneumatic sealers that can be used for sealing 3/4” to 1-1/4” steel straps.